- Made more progress on our goal and achieved a 27.6% reduction relative to our 2005 baseline.
- Delivered the first cruise ship in the world to be powered by liquefied natural gas (LNG) both at sea and in port.
- Fully support the Cruise Line International Association (CLIA) commitment to a 40% carbon rate reduction by 2030.
Advanced Air Quality Systems
- 74% of fleet equipped with Advanced Air Quality Systems.
- Increased fleetwide capacity coverage by 8.6 percentage points.
Cold Ironing Capacity
- 46% of fleet equipped with cold ironing capabilities.
- 4.8% efficiency achieved relative to our 2010 baseline.
- 3.8% reduction in waste rate.
Guest and Crewmember Health, Safety & Security
- Continued to implement a series of initiatives to prevent guest and crew injuries.
- Continued to enhance our health and safety procedures.
- Started to implement additional cyber security processes and procedures.
Diversity & Ethics
- Continued to build a diverse and inclusive workforce.
- Earned a perfect score of 100 for the second consecutive year from the Human Rights Campaign (HRC), the leading LGBTQ civil rights organization in the U.S.
- Continued to work with Catalyst, the leading US nonprofit with a mission to expand opportunities for women.
- Continued to work with Executive Leadership Council (ELC), the leading U.S. organization working to empower African-American corporate leaders.
- Continued to work with the Hispanic Association of Corporate Responsibility, an advocacy organization representing Hispanic organizations across the U.S.
- Continued to work with the Leadership Education for Asian Pacifics (LEAP), a nonprofit organization whose mission is to achieve full participation and equality for Asian and Pacific Islanders through leadership, empowerment and policy.
- Recognized as one of America’s Best Large Employers by Forbes media.
Business Partner Code of Conduct and Ethics
- Evaluated options and selected a platform that will enhance our supplier engagement
process across all brands.
- Started the audit process for the tour operators that offer encounters with dolphins
- Pledged up to $10 million to support the Caribbean Region.
- Pledged up to $5 million for hurricane relief and rebuilding efforts.
- Continued partnership with Mercy Ships.
- Continued support to the Smithsonian National Museum of African American
History & Culture.