- 24.8% reduction achieved relative to our 2005 baseline.
- First cruise ship in the world to be powered by LNG while in port by trucks.
- Seven LNG fueled new builds on order.
- Expanded partnership with Wärtsilä to drive further gains in engine efficiency.
Exhaust Gas Cleaning Technology
- 59% of fleet equipped with Exhaust Gas Cleaning Systems.
- Increased fleet wide capacity coverage by 3.3 percentage points.
Cold Ironing Capacity
- 40% of fleet equipped with cold ironing capabilities.
- Continue to use LNG for cruise ship cold ironing.
- Decreased impact on ports visited by producing more water from sea water.
- Continued recycling partnerships and programs.
Guest and Crewmember Health, Safety & Security
- Developed procedures to control and prevent the spread of Zika virus.
- Continued to identify and roll out best occupational health and safety practices across our brands.
- Continued to support research to test the efficiency of disinfection products against norovirus.
- Standardized security training.
Diversity & Ethics
- Continued to build a diverse and inclusive workforce.
- Developed and disclosed a slavery and human trafficking statement to further support human rights and the global communities our employees are from.
- Revised corporate Health, Environmental, Safety and Security policy.
- Initiated the implementation of a diversity council.
Business Partner Code of Conduct and Ethics
- Revised Business Partner Code of Conduct and Ethics.
- Commenced distribution of a Supplier Evaluation Questionnaire within our supply chain.
- Launched our impact travel experience – Fathom – TRAVELdeep™.
- Continued partnership with The Big Brothers Big Sisters program.
- Continued partnership with The Nature Conservancy.
- Donated $2 million to the Smithsonian National Museum of African American History & Culture over a five-year period.